Position: Sr Roku Developer Location: Atlanta, Georgia Duration: 6 mo contract to hire Location: 100%Remote WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. The Job WarnerMedia seeks a Sr Roku Developer for the Media Enablement department. We are looking for a Senior Roku Developer to be responsible for working with team leads and developers to produce client-side SDKs in the areas of video, authentication and privacy. These SDKs will be incorporated into the end user applications from our brands like CNN, TNT, Cartoon Network, March Madness, and many more. Your role will be responsible for designing and developing new features, collaborating with the team in design sessions and participating in agile ceremonies and Gitflow process. The ideal candidate is expected to have a good mix of technical acumen and communication. The Daily
- As more and more people watch their content on the web, on their phones, and many other devices, we have the need to provide them with the best video experience possible.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a seasoned developer, like yourself, to be a part of the design and delivery of the video player that will be the cornerstone of how our customers consume our content now and in the future. Our environment is unique.
- Our list of supported platforms continues to grow as more video-capable devices reach the marketplace. You'll be on the cutting edge of new devices and will help solve how we reach them as efficiently as possible.
- Agile is a way of life and you'll have the full support of our entire group to bring new and innovative ideas and methodologies to improve our products and processes.
- You'll sit side by side with both leadership and junior staff to iterate quickly to both launch new features and improve what we've already built.
- You've got 4-5 years of experience as a Roku developer.
- You have extensive experience with BrightScript and SceneGraph core concepts.
- You've built and deployed Roku apps with video.
- Teamwork and a strong desire to learn new technologies are everyday requirements to succeed.
- You're well-rounded with experience on web and mobile technologies.
- You know what it means to build native applications from the ground up.
- You love challenges and your analytical perspective finds the problems others may miss. Identify, analyze, and rectify is your mantra.
- popular opinion or the way things have been done before.
- People always request you when they want someone technical for their project.
- You're a mentor and make your teams stronger by being involved.
- You believe in Scrum, iterating quickly, and turning ideas into deployable code.
- You're always thinking about ways to improve performance, squash old bugs, and just making anything we deliver better for our customers.
Sr Roku Developer
Sr .Net Developer (W2 Role)
Senior Web Developer (React.js, Node.js)
Sr. Software Developer (Remote)
Quickbase Application Developer
Senior Full Stack Java Developer