SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceCoStar Realty Information, Inc
Senior UX Designer Job DescriptionApartments.com is the leading website for marketing rental properties. CoStar Group, the parent company of Apartments.com seeks a Lead UX Designer with financial reporting and payment system experience to lead multiple projects and positively impact the business. This individual will work in an agile and iterative environment collaborating with Designers, Product Managers, Researchers and Developers in shaping all aspects of cross platform applications.This will include researching, sketching, prototyping, testing, and delivering final design solutions. You will be part of a fun, dynamic team with startup creativity backed by corporate stability that is changing the way the rental industry works. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Product Managers and UX Researchers to translate abstract ideas, research findings, analytics data, and business requirements into effective design solutions.
- Articulately present design concepts to teammates and stakeholders.
- Manage multiple concurrent design projects.
- Produce production assets and design specifications for development teams based on approved designs.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure interface implementation matches design specifications.
- BA/BS in Human Factors, User Interface Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience designing for user interaction.
- Online portfolio demonstrating design thinking/process (problem/solution, before/after, research, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, prototypes, visual concepts, style guides, design systems).
- Experience conducting user research and testing.
- Proficiency with Sketch and a variety of design tools (including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, XD, Webflow, Figma, Proto.io, Principle, Axure, InVision etc.)
- Ability to articulate design thinking through whiteboard sketches to high fidelity prototypes.
- Knowledge of UX best practices for applications and cross-platform devices.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and how it affects front-end design.
- Knowledge of ADA UI design standards.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Senior UI Designer