SalaryUSD TBD TBD
VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. IT Recruiter Atlanta, GA Full Time Responsibilities:
- Adhere to OFCCP guidelines to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations for nondiscrimination
- Provide exceptional client services and full-life cycle recruiting.
- Confer with senior leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Prescreens candidates through phone interviews and/or face-to-face interviews. Present qualified candidates to hiring manager for follow-up interviews.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepares candidates for interviewing with specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Reviews the hiring manager's interview performance with each candidate and take appropriate action when warranted.
- Conducts follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires.
- Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Perform duties as needed to assist the department and organization.
- College degree required
- 2-6 years of recruiting experience required, recruiting for federal contracts preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Internet recruiting tools