SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Work on the design, development, testing, and documentation of new network-focused software applications and automation, with a focus on security compliance auditing, reporting, & remediation.
- Lead and propose solution design activities, including data modeling, data repository, data transformation and analytics.
- Develop and deploy technologies such as RESTful APIs, compliance audits, reporting front ends, and data visualizations to support security compliance efforts.
- Develop tools to assist regional engineering teams in rotating user credentials.
- Create actionable recommendations to address regional requirements.
- Evaluate new and emerging software technologies for implementation.
- Automate and consolidate some existing platforms and tools.
- Create platforms and other application prototypes quickly.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Familiarity with the integration of data into operational processes through the use of RESTful APIs and software applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and able to work as part of cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of basic network fundamentals, including TCP/IP routing, MPLS, BGP, capacity planning and routing/switching hardware.
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to distill and present actionable information from complex research or analysis to both teammates and leadership.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Hadoop, Spark and HBase or other 'NoSQL platforms for Big Data warehousing and analytics.
- Experience in software architecture, design, development and deployment of large and distributed systems.
- Data analytics, data mining, and/or machine learning experience.
- UNIX system administrator background.
- Prior experience working for a network service provider with 99.999% uptime expectations.
Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineer (Java Start-Up)