VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Job Title: Healthcare Solution Architect Location: Oakland, CA or Alpharetta, GA Duration: Contract Job Description:
- Strong experience in the Healthcare Insurance/Payer domain to lead initiatives and design end to end solutions in the healthcare payer/insurance domain.
- Experience across many facets of healthcare technologies in multiple business functions, like, Member Management, Case Management, Eligibility management, Claims management, Financial Management (GL, AP, AR, etc.,) Provider Management, etc., with architecture and design patterns, strong analysis and problem-solving skills, integrating on-prem to cloud and hybrid cloud environments, container platforms and modern data services, while understanding the governance, security, monitoring and cost management aspects of the entire ecosystem.
- multi-talented professional consultant with deep technical backgrounds, experience with various governmental agencies, and in building world-class healthcare solutions and strong leadership skills.
- Expert level skills in architecting end to end solutions in healthcare space spanning multiple business functions in Payer/Insurance domain
- Expert level skills in understanding architecture frameworks followed by governmental agencies in healthcare (e.g. MITA), conversant with technology standards in that space
- Experience with wide-ranging technologies used in the healthcare space, with demonstrated skills in defining solutions in Cloud (leveraging SaaS and PaaS components)
- Experience using EA modeling tools like Orbus; and collaboration tools like MS 365, Sharepoint, Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Experience developing architectures in multiple domains infrastructure, Security, Software architectures and key software components
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with preciseness, assurance and confidence
- Experience with Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodology
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
- Demonstrable consulting skills including questioning, listening, ideas development, establishing rapport, and influencing
- Demonstrable experience in leading technology strategy and solutioning for large governmental entities