Salary$As per Market
Core Java Middle Tier Technical LeadGeorgia, Alpharetta, 30009 Alpharetta USA
Position: Core Java Middle Tier Technical Lead Location: Alpharetta, GA (Hybrid Onsite2- 3 Days Office in a week) Mode: Contract Required Skills
- Over 6 years of experience primarily with designing and building large-scale distributed systems.
- Excellent programming skills in Advanced Java.
- Experience in database administration, advanced SQL, stored procedures and performance tuning.
- Experience in concurrent system design.
- Experience in distributed caching solutions.
- Experience in JUnit, JProfiler/JProbe or any other profiling tool.
- Self-motivated and flexible, with an ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with out-of-the-box thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing applications in Python, Scala and Apache Spark.
- Experience in building applications in cloud ecosystem, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Understanding of portfolio analytics, performance and risk.
- Background in financial technology and data.