Job#: 1255798 Job Description: OBJECTIVEUnder supervision, the Deskside Support Specialist II will be responsible for resolving incidents related to our client's Information Technology end-user systems, fulfilling IMAC requests for end-user IT requirements, fulfilling project tasks and providing hands and eyes support of the our client's Data center when needed. They should be able to resolve less complex incidents immediately, while working to resolve more complex incidents in collaboration with their peers prior to engaging a higher level of technical support. The Deskside Support Specialist II should assist in the recognition of trends and identify potential technical problems proactively to ensure that IT Operations provides world class service to the our client's US Business. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Previous hands-on End-user / Image management and IT support experience in a Corporate environment.
- Ability to effectively assess the nature of end-user device incidents, working with various end-users within the company
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot incidents through to resolution
- Ability to document, track and manage the status of incidents and requests within ITSM tool
- Conform with and abide by all relevant regulations, policies, IT work procedures and instructions.
- Effectively provide support to users face to face as well as remotely as needed
- Ability to create, update, manage and deploy Windows Operating System images for Laptops, , Virtual Machines, and other end user devices.
- Ability to manage Autopilot deployment profiles in Microsoft Autopilot
- Ability to create role-based application deployment profiles in Microsoft Intune
- Hands-on support of and experience with using various technologies including:
- Microsoft Azure AD / InTune / AutoPilot
- Dell / Lenovo Laptops and accessories
- Data Center Support including:
- Backup Tape Management
- Virtual Tape Libraries
- Wintel / iSeries hands and Eye support (guided support)
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft 365 Suite
- Logitech Video Conferencing Systems
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- iSeries applications / terminal emulator
- Domino / Notes
- Avaya Workplace
- AWS Workspaces
- Barco Clickshare
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Ability to understand and adhere to ITIL processes including Asset Management, Event Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, and others as needed.
- Liaise with various internal and external technical support teams as needed
- Work under the direction of IT Management to deliver allocated project work packages/tasks. Familiarity with formal IT Project Frameworks is a plus
- Other duties assigned to ensure overall departmental efficiency.
- Participate in status calls with Vendors, Clients and stakeholders.
- Provide On-Call support for the Data Center
- Work closely with Service Delivery Manager to ensure successful delivery of IT Services
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how the Deskside Support function supports the business functions and customers.
- Customer Service focused
- Strong Analytical and critical thinking capabilities
- Attention to detail, deadline oriented
- Ability to identify and effectively manage priorities and be an effective multitasker
- Proactive, Self-Motivated, Team Player
- Ability to communicate IT Technical terminology at all levels of the business up to C-Level
- Experience with working with IT support vendors, IT equipment suppliers and other remote resources
- 4+ years' experience in IT customer support environment with at least 1 year being focused on Image management
- Associates or Higher degree in Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- A+, Microsoft, ITIL or other applicable certificates are a plus.