SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
- The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent team player. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team along with NY and India team members, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
- Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time and should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- BS/BE degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 7+ years of professional experience in building applications in Java/Scala (Functional Programming), Spring, basic HTML, Apache Velocity template scripting and other open source technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in designing scalable message driven applications
- Strong skills in identifying right technology architecture, documenting and presenting that to various stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in database access layer frameworks like Slick/MyBatis etc.
- 5+ years of experience in CI/CD tools and build tools like Gradle, managing code repositories with Git.
- 3+ years of experience in creating and consuming RESTful services.
- 2+ years of exposure to work in Unix/Linux environments.
- Should also possess database skills (preferably DB2) to design new or alter existing table structures to satisfy specifications and requirements.
- 2+ years of experience working in test-drive development & continuous integration model.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Release Management and application support skills.