SalaryUSD TBD TBD
C2C OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE Title: Security Engineer Location: Alpharetta, GA Duration: 10 months Required Qualifications: Education and Certifications Bachelor's degree in computer engineering/related field or equivalent work experience Job Related Experience
- 7+ years relevant technical experience preferred. Need excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- At least 3-5 years' experience working in a progressive information security operations or engineering group.
- Prior experience with network security & related applications, tools and solutions
- Deep understanding of network routing and switching architecture, design and troubleshooting
- Experience supporting 24x7x365 high availability solutions in large complex data center environments (complex financial environment preferred)
- Exceptional planning, organization, communication, presentation, multi-tasking, prioritization and business analysis skills.
- Ability to work independently in addition to working closely in a team environment.
- Needs strong ability to multi-task and work effectively in a distributed and matrix oriented environment
- Significant experience with security technologies including encryption, vulnerability management, DAM, IDAM, WAF, XML gateways, FIM, among others for hosted and cloud deployments
- Demonstrated track record of success in helping deploy enterprise business solutions in a compliant manner
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges
- Exposure to Web services security
- An advanced degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
- Experience in F5 LTM/SWG/APM, Apigee Edge.
- CISSP certification preferred
Sr. Security Engineer