SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Role & Responsibility: Client is handling about 100M transactions per day. Lot of traffic is coming from Frontend applications, so the preference will be given to candidate who has exp with Front end + Middleware.Must Have Skills: Java / J2EE - FrameworkSpringboot – PlatformRest APICI/CDAny cloud exp is fine but preference is for PCF - Pivotal Cloud Foundry.DB - Any, but preference for MongoDB & Gemfire.BitBucket exp is a plus Qualifications:
- 5+ years of hands–on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE and Web Services.
- Strong understanding of Java 1.8, Spring boot, Spring Cloud.
- Experience in developing REST APIs’.
- Experience in Continuous development and Continuous Integration (CICD).
- Experience in delivering business critical, high volume, and highly available micro service is a must.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing tools such as Junit and LeanFT.
- Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, cloud based development leveraging Cloud Foundry in PaaS environment.
- Familiar with BitBucket for source control
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills.
- Prior experience working on agile teams is very desirable.
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Effective communication is a must (written, verbal, inter personal)