SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job Title: PMO AnalystLocation: Tampa, FLDuration: 12+ Months Description:
- The PMO Analyst/ Manager will be part of the Program Management Organization function within the Information Services Group (ISG) and Institutional Client Group (ICG). S/He will partner with key internal stakeholders (Operations, Technology, Banking, Markets, Commercial Bank, TTS, Compliance and Risk) to drive end-to-end delivery, governance and reporting on a Front-to-Back strategy for Credit Risk service model with the focus on syndicated loans portfolio that fully supports, satisfies and anticipates the reporting needs of the business and our regulators.
- The role requires a broad and comprehensive understanding of multiple systems, and practices related to the Credit Risk and syndicated loans function. In-depth knowledge of the industry and direct competitors' products/services is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. S/He will develop and manage medium to long term plans and execute functional strategies for complex regional and country structures requiring coordination and integration across units. S/He will provide input into strategic decisions affecting the various function within a region or business.
- The right candidate will have an understanding of the strategic direction of the Credit Risk function within the ICG business. Excellent communication skills are required in order to influence a wide range of audiences. The job may involve both internal and external negotiations which will have a major impact on the area managed, and possibly on related areas and organization as a whole. The candidate is expected to participate in various regulatory programs including the execution of SNC (Shared National Credit). WCR (Wholesale Credit Risk) key strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with partners in other Control Functions and Businesses, to ensure consistent, insightful and clear communications to regulators.
- Effectively partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across Risk types and Businesses to promote a more integrated approach to regulatory relations.
- Effectively partner with Technology Central Business Office, Technology Leads, Program Managers and Management Office team, providing insightful financial and business analysis and developing senior
- management reports, to define and track key operational/program metrics and to help drive business decisions to achieve goals
- Attend regulatory meetings as representative of the ISG organization on regulatory matters.
- Record meeting summaries and follow-up actions for distribution to relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrates ability to identify potential risk issues that need escalation and escalates them promptly
- Support the development of appropriate and diligent responses and remediation plans when regulatory issues and concerns are identified
- Maintain awareness of changing industry trends, competition and regulations that impact any phase of success of the lending business
- Ensure key results are well defined and clearly communicated with relevant stakeholders
- Support all ICG business including Global Functions priorities as needed
- Develop and support performance measurement and management ranging from strategic franchise development scorecards to project/function-specific metrics.
- Enforce a culture of SDLC best practices across the technology group
- Proactively follows escalation and change control processes, when necessary
- Utilize proficient Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards
- 7+ years of experience in strategy development and execution
- Strong business domain knowledge across Credit Risk/Commercial loan products including securities reference data across various financial products
- Experience with a major consulting firm, including senior engagement management roles with client assignments of significant scope in consumer financial services
- Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Agile project work
- Demonstrates clear understanding of the drivers of performance and decision making to maximize results. Strategic thinker with proven ability to operationalize the strategy
- Robust problem-solving skills
- Project Management certification preferred
Business Analyst + Project Manager