SalaryUSD40,000 - USD43,000
job summary:AS A SALESFORCE HELP DESK OPERATOR you will be assisting in assuring the quality of the structural data in the companies' CRM system and Salesforce. You will make recommendations and create methods in which we obtain and analyze data with a focus on improving the quality and efficiency of business systems. This position will coordinate and manage a variety of projects and collaborate with cross departmental teams. location: Tallahassee, Floridajob type: Permanentsalary: $40,000 - 43,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: High School responsibilities:
- Collecting and analyzing data to provide relevant insight, reports and information to team members and leadership.
- Managing appropriate Salesforce access and permissions according to end-user job functions.
- Creating and disseminating new static and dynamic Pardot email lists; and managing existing lists.
- Resolving duplication and bounced email issues, creating, and maintaining data validation rules.
- Managing and resolving cases in a timely manner.
- Assisting end-users with requests including data operations (CRUD); Salesforce access and use; and error resolution.
- Facilitating end-user training and assisting in troubleshooting for all relevant systems.
- Assisting in the management of the Salesforce environment, and integrated systems.
- Developing addition methods of integrating business units and providing process improvements and automation.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Service Desk/Desktop Support
Salesforce Developer (Remote Option Available)