Salary$80000 - $90000 per annum
SourceCutting Edge Recruiting Solutions
- Working with various internal APIs.
- Requires the knowledge and ability to write clear technical specifications and to translate technical ideas and designs to peers and management.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team environment, working with the project from specification to user acceptance. Must have a proven record of delivering timely, reliable software products and services.
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software.
- Must be able to adhere to programming and development schedules, customer requirements, tactical and strategic product goals.
- Must be self-motivated and extremely reliable.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), software release stages and requirements
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 3+ years Backend Java development experience
- 3+ years development and working knowledge of client-server communication, XML
- 3+ years MySQL / SQL database experience
- Experience with Linux command line
- Extensive knowledge and an understanding of the benefits and challenges of open-source software development
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming practices and Model, View, Controller paradigm
- Proficient in MySQL / SQL and a solid understanding of relational database and schema creation
- Requires solid skills in DB, Linux, and Swing
- Experience with different source/revision control methodologies, such as SVN/GIT
- Scalability / Redundancy / High volume environments
- Previous startup experience
- Experience working with Java from multiple aspects (developer, user, consumer) or other pure object-oriented language
- Prior Point-Of-Sale experience from a support, QA and/or development experience
- Database configuration, cleanup, and management
- Expertise in Spring framework
- Swing GUI