SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Program Manager Apex Systems 2nd Largest IT Staffing Firm in the country, is looking for a Program Manager for one of our large clients in Miami, Florida. This position will be starting out remotely. In addition to the requirements below the ideal candidate will be able to come in and hit the round running, coach team members, and have a go-getter personality. Please see job details below, if you are interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please send a copy of your resume to Danielle Lorenzen at Job Details:
- Manage projects to the overall business program, raising and logging risks and issues.
- Accountable for the end to end solution and delivery of business projects
- Support the commercial negotiations for relevant projects and deliver a cost-effective solution within agreed budget
- Perform risk and issue management to mitigate and minimize project challenges
- Strategic decision making; ability to present recommendations based on relevant market analysis at a Senior Leadership Team level
- Stakeholder management, coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Collaborate with team members across multiple disciplines to define the people value relative to business value, balance complexity with experience design, and understand considerations and approach for designing for desired behaviors, interactions and adoptions.
- Using an analytical approach to actively seek opportunities to drive cost and time efficiencies across the business.
- Strong ability to carry out desk top research, presenting findings in an accurate and logical way
- Ensure all accountable projects are tracked in Smartsheet with the relevant dependencies and relationships captured.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to deliver results
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Project Management certification CSM a plus or at least experience using agile methodologies
- 5-8 years of experience successfully managing multiple projects
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Optimistic attitude with oodles of energy
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Resilience for changing priorities and strong influencing skills
- Knowledge and experience of key business tools (MS Office, Google Suite, MS -Project, Visio) a must - experience with Smartsheet a bonus