SalaryUSD 11hr + Tips 11hr + Tips
The CBD Shoppe - Store Associate – Job Description (Oviedo, FL,)Florida, Orlando, 32801 Orlando USA
1. Maintaining/Balancing the cash register system
2. Educating and selling products to customers
3. Maintaining overall store cleanliness
4. Restocking & maintaining the inventory levels
5. Store Opening and/or Closing duties
6. Participation in ongoing Inventory audits, controls, and reporting
7. Stocking supplies and maintaining displays and merchandise
8. Providing a welcoming customer experience
9. Immediately greet all customers as they enter the store.
10. Provide courteous and attentive service throughout the store.
11. Ask questions of each customer to help in determining their needs.
12. Suggest products to meet the customer's needs.
13. Communicate information to the customer about merchandise quality, style, and fit.
14. Suggest additional items that may be of interest to the customer.
15. Handle all clients with the utmost professionalism.
Experience & Education:
Must have an HS diploma or equivalent.
Prior sales/retail experience (1 year required)
Cannabis knowledge or motivation to grow and learn industry specifics
Must have excellent customer service skills
Must have excellent communication skills
Must be able to manage multiple customers at the same time
Workplace conduct and safety rules
Punctual with an excellent attendance record
Ethical and honest
Must be 21+ years old
Speak fluent English (bilingual is a significant plus)
Work late nights (until 11 pm), weekends, and holidays (no exceptions) – varies from time to time, especially on the weekends.
Must have a great personality, pleasant smile, and good vibes
Must be able to stand 8+ hours
Lift max: 20 lbs.
1. Starting at $11 per hr. – (based on experience + tips)
2. Quarterly Bonus Opportunity (if sales targets are met)
3. Great Employee Perks –
a. Deep Employee Discounts
b. Advancement Opportunities available
Liquor Store Sales Associate - Davenport
Store Cleaner - Flexible Hrs