SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceiBrain Technologies Inc.
Data Engineering role, so experience in datawarehousing, ETL, Azure data engineering would be ideal. I'm thinking if we can find a certified Azure Data Engineer. -Remote is OK (HQ is in Longwood/Orlando, FL) -CTH We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in the ongoing development and support of enterprise solutions for data warehousing, enterprise analytics, and integrations across our enterprise, and support the ongoing buildout of our data management and analytics environment on Microsoft Azure platform. This position is responsible for working with the existing team to design, code, and implement new functionality, support existing functionality, and support business intelligence analysts data needs on our Microsoft technology stack. This position is a mix of project-based and production support work with an emphasis on building a robust, sustainable enterprise data environment. The primary role will be to support the firm's day-to-day data operations while working on projects to enhance functionality and reliability of the overall data infrastructure. A Data Engineer will also be responsible for:
- Recreating existing application logic and functionality in the Azure and SQL Database environment.
- Working with external partners to bring data into the firm's environment.
- Designing and maintaining database schemas.
- Working with the Data Team to translate functional specifications into technical specifications.
- Work with external resources on large projects.
- Work with other internal technical personnel to troubleshoot issues and propose solutions.
- Support compliance with data stewardship standards and data security procedures.
- Apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to resolve support issues as they arise.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a Database Developer or Data Engineer role.
- In-depth understanding of data management (e. g. permissions, security, and monitoring).
- Extensive experience with Transact-SQL.
- Experience with scripting languages such as R and Python.
- Knowledge of software development best practices.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Effective working in a team as well as working independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in database development projects and ETL processes.
- Experience in an agile SDLC environment.
- Experience planning and implementing QA and testing, and data warehousing.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Data Factory, and SQL Database
Data Engineer with Snowflake & AWS
Snowflake Data Engineer
Big Data Engineer
DATA ANALYTICS ENGINEER