SalaryUSD Negotiable Negotiable
- Knowledge and experience with WEB based languages such as .NET.
- Provides direction in the development and maintenance of application programs as well as participates in various phases of the development cycle.
- Ensures development adheres to performance optimization, interoperability standards and requirements, and compliance with IT governance.
- A hands on contributor that may provide direction within his/her field of expertise.
- Provides detailed technical program specifications and leads testing of design and code for WEB application program development, SQL Server development, windows services, client renewals, application edit checks, and integration with other applications and systems.
- Generates requirements and analysis/design documentation for all project work, and develops technical plan for interface with new systems to ensure compliance with IT governance.
- Meets applicable project schedules while ensuring overall application system integrity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management methodology and demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills.
- SOAP/Web Services
- MS SQL Server
- SSRS (RDL Reports)
- Visual Studio IDE
- VB6 (macros)
- Ability to write windows services
- Experience with development for ProMerit or any other Mortgage Warehouse lending software
- Experience with development for financial applications
- Experience working with external vendors
Developer Operational Reporting (Cognos/SQL)
.Net Lead Developer