SalaryUSD $110000.00 - $114000.00 per annum 110000.00 - 114000.00 per annum
Job Summary: Signature Consultants is seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer for an opportunity with a client in Orlando, FL. Responsibilities:
- Participates in development and implementation of computing center information security policies and procedures; develops security guidelines and safe practices for company-wide computing and networking systems
- Leads vulnerability assessment, risk management, host and network intrusion detection, endpoint protection technologies, firewalls, SIEM, data loss prevention, Web proxy, Web Application Firewalls, file integrity monitoring, email protection, malware analysis, cloud security, and Incident response.
- Acts in partnership with assigned customers' businesses to proactively identify risks and remedial actions that apply to technologies for business processes
- Informs and advises customers on information system technologies, functionality, costs, benefits and implementation requirements
- Anticipates problems and proactively manage them to resolution
- Coordinates the handling and resolution of incidents of security breach, to include system intrusions and abuse; acts as primary point of contact
- Develops, facilitates, and presents information security awareness and security training throughout the company
- Reviews, updates, and enforces data security practices within the campus and restaurant systems environments; tests for exposures to ensure adherence to guidelines and procedures, and works with platform experts to implement remedial measures as appropriate
- Coordinates and participates in special projects concerning information security, including testing and implementation of security software enhancements
- Acts as subject matter expert to guide more junior team members through technical situations
- Implements and manages Enterprise PKI infrastructure
- Conducts manual and automated security assessments of web applications
- Minimum 5 years in the information security field
- Experience in implementing and supporting information security policies and procedures and security practices for company-wide computing and networking systems
- Proven ability handling and resolving incidents of security breach, to include system intrusions and abuse; acts as primary point of contact
- Demonstrated broad knowledge of all facets of information security operations, including: vulnerability assessment, risk management, host and network intrusion detection, endpoint protection technologies, firewalls, SIEM, data loss prevention, Web proxy, Web Application Firewalls, file integrity monitoring, email protection, malware analysis, cloud security, and Incident response.
- Solid understanding of network, workstation, and server security configuration
- Expertise in best commercial practices for information security and a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Cyber Security market place
- Supporting information security design concepts, including testing and implementation of security software enhancements
- Implementing and maintaining single sign on applications
- Executing and managing Enterprise PKI infrastructure
- Implementing and administering encryption solutions
- Web Application Firewalls, Proxies, Endpoint Protection Technology, Cloud and URL Content Filtering Technology
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance regulations (PCI, SOX,)
- Must be able to effectively interact with other teams across the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks along a parallel process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proven technical documentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills-Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support technical teams
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated initiative and ownership
- Proven ability to effectively interact professionally with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization
- Minimum of one current technical certifications (e.g., CISSP, CEH, GIAC, GSEC)
- Strong networking skills.
- Proven track record of success working on enterprise security projects.