SalaryUSD $70 - $80 per annum 70 - 80 per annum
Accounting Manager - 70k - 80kThe Position:This is great opportunity for an accounting manager to become a part of a very progressive and established company that is offering outstanding benefits and opportunities for growth. Position is very visible and reports into the controller. Looking for a leader that can lead and guide a team of accounting associates in a culture that foster a work hard play hard environment.What you will do:
- Manage the AP, AR, collections, general accounting and payroll process.
- Lead a team of 3-5 accounting associates in creating an environment in the organisation which fosters a mindset focused on performance, accountability and risk mitigation.
- Work closely with the Plant Manager and other department managers to analyse operations profitability and performance against budget.
- Plan, monitor, analyse and update Budget and Forecasts for the business unit.
- Use continuous improvement techniques to increase efficiency, decrease non-value-added activities, and use empirical methods to decide what matters rather than uncritically accepting pre-existing ideas.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 6+ years of accounting experience in manufacturing industry and 3+ years of accounting management experience
- CPA preferred, not required
- Proficiency with NetSuite or Oracle is preferred, not required
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic expected