SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Coordinate vendors, maintenance and upgrades to minimize downtime and/or impact on end users.
- Proactively monitor and analyze system resources to ensure optimal performance and develop plans to accommodate capacity for future growth.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the allocation of department resources (staff, materials, budget, etc.).
- Perform routine systems tasks and resolve assigned Help Desk tickets in a manner consistent with service level guidelines and customer service expectations.
- Interact with customers and establish customer relationships to gather and analyze customer needs, assess available resources and determine optimal solutions.
- Develop project plans incorporating resource estimates (time, cost, etc.) for project tasks and manage projects, as assigned.
- Collaborate with members of other enterprise functional teams to proactively assess team impact and ensure goals/objectives are supported.
- Advise management on technological aspects of the position, evaluate vendor products and make recommendations on product/service selection and current system upgrades.
- Train, educate and mentor staff, as necessary.
- Provide software oriented administrative support on Cisco communication platforms, execute procedures for end-user oriented break/fix repair, and move, add, change (MAC) requests.
Remote! Senior Node.js Engineer