SourceHCA Florida Orange Park Hospital
Description$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates
Do you have the career opportunities as a NICU Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Orange Park Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Plan
As a Registered Nurse in NICU PRN, you are directly responsible for monitoring vitals, administering medications and nutrients, and providing care to newborns. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
- You will work in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team to provide the necessary medical care to new born infants
- You will provide round-the-clock care to premature and severely ill newborn infants
- You will have working knowledge of the complex NICU equipment used to treat at-risk newborns
- You will perform life-sustaining care
- You will ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly
- You will communicate with and educate parents on a day-to-day operations as well as home-care procedures
- Must be agraduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing orhigher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in thestate which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) orAmerican Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- STABLE and NRP within first 6 months of hire
- Minimum 1 year of previous NICU experience required
We are anequal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NICU Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Owner Operator Truck Driver - $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! - New Rate Increase!
Cath Holding Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Med Surg Clinical Resource RN - Sign On Bonus
New Grad RN - Sign On Bonus