SourceHCA Florida Orange Park Hospital
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Do you have the career opportunities as a Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare servicesHCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Credit Union
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated PACU Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
As aPost-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) RN,you will provide post-anesthesia nursing care to the patient in the immediate post-anesthesia period and transitioning the patient to Phase II recovery. You will be responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of thePACUdepartment.
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide prompt assessment of patient upon return from OR and/or diagnostic procedure and document findings.
- You will provide safe nursing care and safe environment for patients and families.
- You will transcribe and implement physician orders and document all patient related information.
- You will administer medication and IV fluids accurately and safely within nursing guidelines.
- You will update/revise plan of care as needed, based on continued assessment of patient. This includes providing care for patient discharge to nursing unit, including transport.
- You will effectively respond and perform in emergency and use critical thinking skills to perceive potential problem situations and intervene to offset adverse effects.
What qualifications you will need:
HCA Florida Orange Park Hospitalis a full service, certified Level II Trauma Center with 300 plus inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, FL and just outside of Jacksonville, FL. This state-of-the-art facility provides top-notch medical care to Clay County and the surrounding communities for over the past 40 years.As part of the HCA Healthcare family, the largest healthcare provider in the world,HCA Florida Orange Park Hospitalprovides the opportunity to develop your career alongside more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines,HCA Florida Orange Park Hospitalhas grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider of choice in Northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike.
HCA Healthcarehas been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PACU Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Owner Operator Truck Driver - $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! - New Rate Increase!
Cath Holding Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Med Surg Clinical Resource RN - Sign On Bonus
New Grad RN - Sign On Bonus
New Graduate Nurse RN - StaRN - Residency - July - Sign On Bonus