SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Requisition ID: 46803 Title: Marketing Service Optimization Specialist Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: INC - Arthrex One (US33) .Main Objective: Designs, delivers and evaluates learning and development programs and services. Supports the Marketing Department s training needs for applications supported by the Marketing Performance & Operations team. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes needs for the Marketing Department related to technical and systems training, application utilization needs and establishes technical learning objectives, designs, develops, and delivers technical training programs and other Marketing services, specialized workshops for marketing employees and internal customers.
- Presents content using a variety of instructional techniques for technical and systems training with formats such as system simulations focused on the user interface, creates e-Learning modules around new applications and technology, group discussions, videos, and lectures.
- Works with Marketing and Organizational Change Management regarding learning and development needs for marketing and its internal customers.
- Develops, updates and/or obtains technical and systems training materials (presentations, facilitator guides, student guides, support materials/handouts, work instructions, and SOPs).
- Reviews utilization records, training attendance, and participant evaluations.Supports train-the-trainer programs for division, department and job-specific trainers as identified throughout the department.
- Bachelor s degree required preferably in Technology Education or Business Administration
- 3 years of technical training delivery experience is required
- Background in public speaking and/or change management is preferred