SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Engineering or Computer Science or related field required. Masters degree in Business or Engineering preferred.
- At least Two (2)years experience within a business function (Quality, Manufacturing, or Engineering) with business analysis or business process improvement activity required.
- Previous involvement in the deployment or optimization of SAP Quality Management (QM) and Plant Maintenance (PM).
- Previous position in Pharma or Medical Device industry.
- Experience working in a projects where multiple functions work in a matrix structure a plus.
- In depth knowledge of several business functions with SAP Quality Management (QM) and Plant Maintenance (PM).
- Experience with process improvement techniques and tools. Lean or Six Sigma preferred.
- Understanding of the major functions in a global organization.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization up to the senior management level.