SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Requisition ID: 46810 Title: Software QA III Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, FL Main Objective: Arthrex, a growing medical device manufacturer, is looking for anSAP Test Professionalwith the responsibility for leading and testing end-to-end OTC, GTS & WM business process that includes interfaces and all integrated internal and external systems. The SAP Test Professional is expected to possess strong experience in testing principles, procedures, tools and techniques. Work experience in SOLMAN 7.2 as a test management tool is preferred. The SAP Test Professional will perform coordination and collaboration functions across SAP and Non-SAP application teams frequently interacting with internal stakeholders (i.e. Project Managers, Test Supervisors, Test Leads and Analysts, Business Analysts, and Developers) within the IT & Business divisions of Arthrex and will lead an offshore test team. The Professional will be part of a dynamic software test team with established standards and processes in place supporting best practices in both manual and automating testing of new integrations, enhancements, upgrades, and fixes. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently, often leading a test team, under general supervision of SQA manager or supervisor with latitude for independent judgement, to evaluate and test computer software applications used by various business units within Arthrex.
- Apply test methodology, as well as business process and application knowledge, in the design of tests and testing strategies. Based on business and functional requirements, identify testing scenarios, determine all types of testing to be performed, and develop test cases or reviews those written by test team.
- Execute planned and exploratory testing, utilizing manual and automated test cases, to assure the quality of an application s usability, functionality, security, and performance. Document actual test results and defects.
- Communicate issues identified during testing activities to application development team and provide recommended process/application improvements to management.
- Estimate effort for tasks assigned, develop project schedule, assign tasks to testers, and provide status of daily progress to test lead or management.
- Represent SQA on application/project teams and in software development, project planning, and requirement gathering meetings. Attend project status meetings and provide SQA status, work with PM to define SQA tasks and estimates for the project schedule. Manage SQA tasks and deadlines as test lead for assigned project(s).
- Lead testing projects, especially medium to large projects, thus being responsible for all test planning and reporting activities and ensure Arthrex SQA standards and procedures are followed.
- Define and track SQA metrics such as requirements coverage, test case readiness, test execution progress, and defect counts and statistics in test management tool.
- Develop, and/or oversee the development of, all testing artifacts test cases, automated test scripts, test plan document, test summary report, and requirement traceability matrix in test management tool and in SQA project repository/Arthrex Document Management system using Arthrex standard templates.
- Perform peer reviews and internal audits of project documentation.
- Prepare knowledge documents and provide cross training to team members.
- Act as application SME and therefore is the point of contact within SQA for education of testers on assigned applications.
- Mentor junior-level analysts.
- Recommend new internal projects to utilize or enhance automation and increase efficiencies.
- May assist in release management /production deployment activities.
- Follow SQA standards and procedures.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum five years of experience in Software Quality Assurance performing GUI, Functional, and Regression testing of packaged, custom developed (.Net/Java), and mobile applications required.
- Integration/Interface/File Transfer, Data Migration (ETL), and/or Performance testing experience required.
- Experience with testing business applications running on web, client server, and mobile platforms required, including performance of OS and browser compatibility testing.
- ERP knowledge and testing experience preferred.
- Experience with testing relational databases, SQL, Oracle or XML. Basic to advanced database querying skills required.
- Experience with using Solman, SpiraTest or Zephyr Scale or equivalent Test Management tool required.
- Experience with using (running scripts) and developing automation scripts in CBTA or Selenium or equivalent Test Automation tool preferred.
- Experience in testing emergency application defects in production systems, system patches, maintenance releases, enhancement releases, and implementations of new applications required.
- Experience in analyzing business, functional, and technical requirements/specifications and developing and executing structured/methodical test cases to prove fulfillment of requirements and viability of application usage and functionality required.
- Experience in leading testing projects and coordinating and managing tasks of team members.
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life cycle and SQA s role in it through proven explanation of the process.
- Solid understanding of programming languages and several technologies including relational databases, SQL and XML.
- Demonstrated ability to document test plans, test cases, test results.
- Demonstrated problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills. High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Project management skills with ability to identify urgencies, risks and competing priorities and constraints; to prioritize tasks for team members; and to meet project deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and a customer service orientation.
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification (CTFL) preferred.