SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job Summary:Signature Consultants is seeking a Technical BA for an opportunity with a client located in Miami, FL. The Business Analyst works with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology driven initiatives, including online products, content management systems, and business information systems. The Business Analyst is also responsible for the creation and execution of Quality Assurance and Change Management plans related to the implementation and usage software applications. This includes but is not limited to test scripts conceptualization, defect management, UAT coordination and production deployment of related fixes. Responsibilities:
- Analyze and design business processes, define and implement process workflows and functional requirements
- Define the business scope and primary objectives of new projects
- Identify, validate and document business requirements
- Lead cross-functional business process re-engineering teams and continuous improvement efforts
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and its system architecture to ensure they meet business requirements
- Create functional requirements and use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verify with users and stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs
- Contribute to plan, manage and develop project plans
- Create and perform test scripts for validating new functionality or fixes
- Capture, troubleshoot, document and follow-up to resolution of system defects
- Identify process changes and work with the business areas for successful implementation of software applications
- Create functional implementation roadmaps
- Provide guidance, training and support end-users
- Accredited Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent
- 1 to 3-year experience working in a related technical role
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Customer Oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of System Analysis documentation methodologies
- Experienced in reports design tools
- Knowledge of Broadcast Industry business processes
- Thorough understanding of relational database concepts and systems architecture
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Proven proficiency on MS tools such as MS Excel, MS Visio and MS PowerPoint and XML and Xpath notation.
- Proficient in utilization and installation of applications in Windows OS.
- Experience in implementing and configuring Broadcast Management Systems such as IBMS.
- Familiar with media workflow management systems
- Familiar with asset delivery workflows for internet portals