- Promote public cloud internally to sales and delivery teams to drive growth.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Public Cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community
- Author or otherwise contribute to public cloud customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, delivery teams and support.
- Self-starter with an in-depth hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations of Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform) and/or with AWS or Azure, and a deep understanding of value drivers for adopting Cloud
- Knowledge of Java, Python, React, Angular, .NET, et al and cloud technologies development languages and tools, to continue with development
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on public cloud platforms (e.g. Amazon, Google, or Microsoft)
- Deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud and integrating across cloud applications and cloud types (public, private, hybrid)
- Understanding cloud environment performance, including metrics such as usage and costs, application performance, and business-specific analytics, as well as implementing cost-control strategies
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy micro services based applications in public cloud Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Leveraging modern methodologies such as DevOps
- Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs.
- Travel up to 50%
- Limited Sponsorship may be available