Senior Quality Assurance Engineer- Mobile App AutomatioFlorida, Lakeland, 33815 Lakeland USA
Publix Super Markets, Inc. is the largest privately-owned food retailer in the nation with more than 1,200 stores and more than 200,000 associates throughout the Southeast. We are associate-owned, proud of our family atmosphere, and consistently named as one of the best companies to work for in America. We are largely debt-free and renowned for our financial performance as well as our premier customer service. Publixs Information Services (I/S) department is located in Lakeland, Florida and Alpharetta, Georgia and employs over 1000 associates. I/S provides the information technology required for all Publix business units including retail stores and all office and warehouse environments. The Publix I/S mission is to maximize the value of information technology to Publix associates and customers. Mobile App Automation Engineer will join a fast-paced team of 10 testers who safeguard and deliver quality assured development through manual testing of the Publix Website and Mobile app. The ideal candidate will be experienced creating test automation frameworks for Native Mobile Applications for iOS and Android. The focus of this position is to develop and lead the App automation effort for our Publix Mobile App. We seek someone who has experience with:
- Writing automation scripts for Native Mobile Applications for iOS and Android platforms using Appium/ Selenium
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes
- Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) e.g., Cucumber
- Ability to communicate clearly in chats, documents, and emails
- Ability to verbally relay information in meetings accurately and with clarity
- Ability to multi-task and juggle different sprint priorities in a fast-paced team.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow team processes
- Ability to capture exact steps to recreate bugs within Azure DevOps
- Keen eye to detail in catching hard to find issues testing edge case scenarios.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in either iOS or Android Native Mobile App automation using the following:
- Android - Kotlin, Java, Appium, Selenium, Espresso, Maven, Cucumber
- iOS - Objective-C, XCUITest, Cucumber, Swift, Appium, Selenium
- Tools - Android Studio, Xcode etc.
- Minimum 4 years experience doing test analysis, execution planning, and test case development
- 1+ years experience using a web-based development tracking tool for managing identified bugs and defects, such as Azure DevOps
- 1+ year experience working on an Agile development team
- Experience with ADA compliance tools to validate mobile apps.
- Experience using Charles Proxy for issue debugging/ troubleshooting on website and native mobile apps.
- Familiarity with API and Analytics validations.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their managers approval: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).