SalaryUSD TBD TBD
HiI would like to introduce you to a new position that I am working to fill ASAP. I have listed the details below. If you are not available at this time, please keep my information and feel free to reach out when you are available. Feel free to forward this if you someone else that might be a fit for this opportunity or perhaps point me in the right direction. If you would like to be considered for this role, please reply back with your resume and best time to call with contact info ASAP to Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Asif Job Title: Data AnalystJob Location: Jacksonville, FL 32246 (Remote Job)Job Type: 08+ months (with high possibility of extension) Required Skills:
- Data Mapping
- SQL Query writing
- Technical Writing
- Prepares data for conversion through data mapping, translation rules, and cleaning.
- Performs tests to ensure smooth data transition between systems.
- Executes data extraction programs/data profiling and analyzes data for accuracy and quality.
- Maps data and data relationships validates population of cubes, stars and marts and accountable for most efficient data flows.
- Gathers and analyzes data requirements and validates complex data models ensuring ability to enable requirements
- Partnering with the business, resolves data issues and discrepancies
- Executes queries
- Completes data mining and prepares ad hoc reporting or presentations as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of professional experience with data analysis, database design or data mining or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education in data analytics. (Open to looking at a recent grad with a 4-year technical degree).
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to manage tasks independently without close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- High critical thinking skills, problem solving, quantitative analysis ability.
- Abilities to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Strong technical writing skills
- SQL queries/query writing
- Technical Writing/storytelling of data 3. Strong decision-making skills
- Strong communication of business findings Exposure to healthcare or operational processes (enrollment, billing, claims, etc.) a PLUS Experience with AGILE methodologies a PLUS Exposure to Power BI reporting a PLUS
- Experience using Agile methodology
DATA ANALYTICS ANALYST
Sr. Operations Analyst- Project Enablement & Client Data