Conversational AI Technical Lead Kore.AIFlorida, Jacksonville, 32210 Jacksonville USA
Role: Conversational AI Technical Lead Kore.AI Location: Jacksonville, FL or Remote Technical/Functional Skills As Conversational AI Designer you will be responsible for creating the language used by Artificial Intelligence-powered digital personas. Digital Personas are chatbots that are expected to be highly conversational, interactive, and enjoyably engaging. You will mine stories from Client data sources, infuse them with empathy, understanding, humility, humor, and enthusiasm. You will work with subject matter experts across the Client organization to ensure that content is being communicated effectively, clearly. You will work with the Conversation Engineer and departments across the organization to improve the processes and technologies necessary to create state of the art interactions.
- Conversational AI
- Experience building conversational AI bots on Kore.ai (preferable) or equivalent product.
- Experience building bot for web/native channel required. Experience building bot for IVR channel preferred.
- Very good understanding of NLU/NLP elements/engines including training/tuning of conversational AI bots.
- Very good understanding of Kore.ai (preferable) or equivalent Conversational AI product/platform
- System/technical design
- Strong experience with system/technical designs, scalability, performance, load balancing, caching, queuing, logging, alerting, monitoring
- Good knowledge of user/application/service Authentication and Authorization concepts/mechanisms
- Basic networking, websockets concepts
- Code development in ReactJS/Node.js
- Design/development of REST APIs
- Strong experience with relational and No SQL databases and relational SQLs
- Design/develop reporting dashboards in data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI
- Knowledge/experience of DevOps activities including pipeline deployments
- Docker, Git and Jenkins
- Experience leading a development team involving heavy integrations with multiple other dependency teams. Strong communication, planning, organization, execution, production support and issue/incident management skills.
- The associate needs to contact data owner to collect the information, help them to structure and user friendly way and train bot to answer the question
- Kore developer who can build flows, train/tune AI model and provide tech leadership
- Required to collaborate with ITAO business process owner, Internal Application owners, SMEs and DB IT Robotics Centre of Excellence
- Agile Project approach, using Confluence and JIRA
- Must have experience in Node, Java programming languages
- Experience or understanding of using one or more of these platforms (Kore.ai Bot Framework)
- Knowledge of building and using APIs and good understanding of web Services (REST) and web programming principles
- Minimum 2 years of experience in solution architecture and/or design
- Prepare technical documentation
- Presales support towards solution definition, Proposal support and deliver sales presentations
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design
- Should be able to work in Agile
- Scrum methodology and collaborate with architects and designers
- Able to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Passion for crafting narratives and stories that make a difference Handling
- 2+ years of experience in creative writing. Experience writing for higher education or healthcare is a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in short-from writing.
- Experience with interactive story telling. Chatbot experience is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in both crafting engaging marketing/brand messaging (an advertising and communications background is helpful), as well as some experience writing dialog that sounds and feels like a natural conversation.
- Experience in UI/UX or content strategy is a plus.
Conversational AI Technical Lead Kore.AI
Salesforce Technical Lead
Design Technical Lead