SalaryUSD17 - USD19
job summary:Randstad Technologies is looking for an experience Service Desk agent for a long term contract in Jacksonville, FL. The ideal candidate with have strong customer service skills and have experience in dealing wityh O365 related tickets. They are looking to hire immediately and get someone started ASAP. location: Jacksonville, Floridajob type: Contractsalary: $17 - 19 per hourwork hours: 11pm to 8ameducation: No Degree Required responsibilities:
- Receive inbound customer contact (e.g. calls, tickets, email or web chats). Perform rapid assessment of the issue and troubleshoot to determine the next appropriate steps.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of dynamic/new technologies.
- Research, analyze and evaluate resolutions to common problems with the intent of improving the ability to resolve tickets on the first call.
- Responsible for creating documentation and training others on equipment, software and processes.
- Member of the disaster recovery/business continuity team
- Participate in the research/resolution of various issues.
- Collaborate with peers, managers and technology partners resolve customer issues and ensure proper documentation is in place.
- Handles the more complex and escalated issues that are not resolved by Level 1 agents.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Help Desk Analyst 1
Customer Service Help Desk 3rd shift