SourceHCA Florida Memorial Hospital
SIGN ON Bonus for Full-Time
Do you have the career opportunities as anEndoscopy Registered Nursethat you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Memorial Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare servicesHCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Florida Memorial Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Program
- Student Loan Repayment
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will provide assistance in emergency procedures as well as elective and scheduled cases
- You willwork alongside surgical teams to ensure that patients receive the best possible care
- You will serve as a liaison between the surgical team and the patients' families
- You will be responsible for organizing supplies needed for patients
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- Evaluates the effectiveness of care in producing the desired patient outcomes and makes adjustments in care as indicated.
- Administers direct nursing care and/or directs the care of patients, consistent with the nursing care plan, including treatments, medication, hygiene, monitoring vital signs, etc
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicatedEndoscopy RN likeyou to be a part of our team.
TheEndoscopy Registered Nursewill provide professional surgical nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process, collaborating with other members of the health care delivery team, including physicians, to assure quality health care.The Endoscopy Nurse assumes the responsibility for ensuring effective communication with the surgical technologists, the other Registered Nurses, the surgeons, the patients and their families, as well as the other members of the surgical team.
What you will do in this role:
What qualifications you will need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience of nursing is strongly preferre
· Now celebrating 50 years,HCA Florida Memorial Hospitalhas been a leader in providing quality healthcare to Northeast Florida. HCA Florida Memorial Hospital is a 454-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including 24-hour emergency care at three different locations. We feature an accredited Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, dedicated Heart Center, Bone and Joint Center, and Memorial’s maternity center, Special Beginnings.
HCA Florida Memorial Hospitaloffers you and your family a full birthing experience. We are with you from the moment you find out, and are there for as long as you need us after your family has grown.
In addition, we were the first hospital in the area to have OB Hospitalists onsite 24/7.
HCA Florida Memorial Hospitalis also a Level II Trauma Center which means we provide a higher level of care for the most critically injured patients. It also means our standards and performance are regularly reviewed by the Florida Department of Health.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company ofHCA Florida Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for ourMed Surg RN openings. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Owner Operator Truck Driver - $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! - New Rate Increase!
LPN 5k SIGN ON BONUS!
LPN - 3k Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse Oncology - Sign On Bonus
Free Standing Emergency Room RN - Sign On Bonus
Employee Health Registered Nurse - Sign On Bonus