SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceBlack Knight Inc
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality .Net Core and Angular technical solutions. Involved in the full systems life cycle (SDLC): design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of applications software that is delivered on time and within budget working an Agile SAFe environment. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring and product evaluation. GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides full stack design and development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
- Develops front end website applications in close accord with a UX team and ensures the responsiveness of those applications
- Designs and develops APIs necessary to affect front end functionality and/or be consumed by other partners
- Designs and creates data models for applications and databases to persist them
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
- Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
- Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance with an emphasis on automated Unit Tests, Component Tests, and Scenario Tests.
- Reviews test results and directs further development.
- Stays abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principal developer.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience with server side frameworks such as .Net Core and .Net Framework(s)
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD) a plus
- Familiarity with server side API concepts and technologies and tools such as OpenAPI/Swagger desired
- Familiarity with relational database technologies such as MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, or others desired
- Familiarity with container technologies a plus
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines a plus
- Familiarity with source code management tools such as TFS or Git a plus
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud Technologies also a plus, AWS (e.g. EC2, S3, ECS, Aurora RDS, CloudFront, Cloud Trail, CloudFormation, EKS, and/or AWS Development Tools)
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
- Strong organizational and agile project management skills
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Results oriented, business focused, detail oriented and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units