Job DescriptionThe ISO will be responsible for the research, development, implementation, testing and reviewing of the CreditUnion's overall information security in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access. Theprimary objective of this position is to oversee and directly manage the protection, defense, and availability ofinformation and information systems by ensuring confidentiality, integrity, authentication, availability and nonrepudiationof the Credit Union information and information systems through the creation and implementation ofthe security program.Role & Responsibilities
- Creation and implementation of the Annual Information Security Program. Develops and writespolicies and procedures concerning IT requirements for security testing, documenting, andprocess improvement.
- Lead security risk assessments to include, but not limited to, vulnerability assessments,penetration tests, permissions assessments, and IT resources with both vendors and internal staff
- Responsible for gathering information necessary to maintain security and establish functioninginternal and external barriers such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, anti-virusand malware,and other security measures.
- Coordinates information security initiatives with IT and Risk stakeholders.
- 5 to 8 years experience
- CISO or CISSP certifications preferred
- Able to lead the entire security program
- Palo Alto experience preferred
- Financial or Healthcare experience preferred
- Wealthy base compensation
- Health, dental, vision
- 40k matching
- Relocation Assistance