SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Identify opportunities for improvement in manufacturing quality, optimization, and process standardization at our internal manufacturing facilities and at our outside suppliers
- Develop meaningful partnerships with our leadership and production teams to leverage their experience and knowledge to drive process improvements.
- Through defect analysis of customer and installation team feedback, work to review, categorize, and investigate manufacturing defects to identify root defects.
- Drive continuous improvement both internally across peer support departments and on the production floor.
- Audit to ensure that implemented process improvements are successful and being followed.
- Update and document construction procedures in accordance with developed manufacturing improvements.
- Seek out and identify areas for improvement cross functionally both internally and externally.
- Build and maintain outstanding relationships while representing the standards and company values.
- B.S. In Engineering Degree preferred - or equivalent experience
- Open to entry level to 5 years years of manufacturing experience
- Willing to travel as needed - Domestic East/West Coast, Midwest
- Experience in project management required
- Experience deriving and driving process improvement initiatives
- Comfortable on the manufacturing floor working with both hourly and salary members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Outlook, & Word
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting
- Familiar with Six-Sigma, SPC, and/ or Lean methodologies (certification in either is a plus)
- Self-motivated; can identify and drive improvement on their own
- Experience working with fabrics a plus but not necessary
- Experience in a contract manufacturing environment a plus but not necessary