Salary$109732.50 - $134117.50 per annum
Accounting Manager (Revenue) - Up to $110KOffering Relocation Assistance Hybrid Model (only in office 2 days a week)Description: This is a Fast Growing and Progressive Software Company expanding their accounting leadership team. The Accounting Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities of billing, collecting and posting processes. The Accounting Manager should be well versed in budget preparation and expense control activities in addition to analyzing financial statements and determining monthly revenues and expenses. Duties:
- Responsible for revenue recognition / ASC606
- Generate revenue reports and financial statements for management review
- Bill clients within a timely and accurate manner
- Develop internal controls to support revenue management activities
- Send out client statements and communicate with clients to help ensuring balance payment
- Assist in revenue accounting and closing processes on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Review and recommend improvements to existing revenue management functions
- Identify and resolve revenue related issues promptly
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field is required.
- 5 + years' experience working with accounts receivables, Revenue Recognition and ASC606.
- In depth knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent work ethic
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function in a collaborative, faced paced and deadline driven environment
- High integrity and intelligence; excellent judgement
- Conceptual thinker - strategic as well as pragmatic; and an ability to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers.
Accounting Manager / Lead Accountant