SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job DescriptionSNI Technologies is seeking an exceptional business/data analyst to join. The role will serve as the strategic/analytics/operational glue that partners with leadership and teams to accelerate that vision. We are looking for a leader who can run rings around tough problems. This person can wield excellent analytical skills and build trust-based relationships as second nature.This role is at the forefront of helping drive fast-paced strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and enable growth and innovation. We are looking for a leader who has a demonstrated track record of leading successful, large-scale, complex cross-functional projects.
- A natural problem-solver and strategic thinker. Always thinking about how to make something better end to end, and you think critically about the key measures that will tell you when you are successful. Lead inclusive, rigorous, efficient, and creative problem-solving on complex issues. This leads to a clear set of so-what's, conclusions, and recommendations supported by rigorous analytics.
- Wear the customer's shoes. Think through the customer experience of a process end to end and focus on resolving challenges for our customers and our employees.
- Empathetic and team-first. Use your understanding of human behavior to identify problems and issues proactively and act on that knowledge to influence change. You love helping others drive successful social impact and business outcomes in their areas of responsibility.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in business data analysis/operations or process improvement and executing cross-functional projects with tech and non-tech teams. Must be tech savvy.
- A strong team leader. Elevate team performance and health. You nurture a commitment to our common vision and shared values. Mentor and coach others in a strengths-based way to ensure their success and growth.
- Performance-oriented. Inspires peers and team members to set high expectations and strive to achieve them. Recognize and champion critical initiatives without prompting from senior leaders, broadening impact from self and team.
- An adept communicator. Communicate effectively with all audiences, regardless of level. Consistently mobilize people to act through clear synthesis and recommendations (written and verbal).
- Highly collaborative. A team-first mentality enables you to easily build enduring, trust-based relationships with key business partners and effectively work with cross-functional teams as a trusted thought partner.
NAV Business Analyst - Fort Lauderdale, FL - up to $90k
Senior Business Analyst
Business/ Data Analyst
SAP Business ByDesign Business Analyst
IT/ERP Manager - Navision - Fort Lauderdale - $120k