SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
SourceUnited Software Group
Full-Time / Permanent Hire - Talend developer , Tampa , FLFlorida, Dallas, 75203 Dallas USA
Hi, This is Siva from USG. I hope you are doing great. We have an urgent requirement with one of our client for a Talend developer / Senior developer . Please go through the requirement and get back to me ASAP. Role: Talend developer / Senior developer Location: Tampa FL JD:
- Sr Talend Developer having 6-9 years of exp.
- Talend Data Integration v6 Certified Developer
- Extensive experience in ETL methodology for performing Data Profiling, Data Migration, Extraction, Transformation and Loading using Talend and designed data
- Expertise in creating mappings in TALEND using tMap, tJoin etc.
- Created Talend ETL jobs to receive attachment files from pop e-mail using tPop, tFileList and tFileInputMail Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL)using Talend, Develops, codes, tests and debugs new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Recognized as technical expert by internal and external peers.
- Provides direction for entire project or a project team.
- Applies advanced skills and concepts to oversee large, complex projects.
- May assist in training less experienced software development staff.
- Has excellent understanding of business application.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist/lead in development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes highly complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions.
- May oversee product development.