SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Vice President, Marketing Technology ( Salesforce Marketing Cloud ) ( Remote )Florida, Clearwater, 33755 Clearwater USA
VP, Marketing Technology We are in search of the right person to help drive digital transformation and disrupt an industry. This person will be someone who is customer obsessed and wants to provide the best experience and solutions possible to their customers. Key Accountabilities:
- Focus on delivering a best in industry, scalable and consistent customer experience by driving pragmatic digital transformation across all customer touchpoints.
- Act as an industry disruptor by leading the company's digital transition through alignment of Salesforce platforms to web, chat, email, SMS and cross channel connected customer experiences.
- Drives topline sales growth via execution of the deployment on new technologies and analytics that enable internal teams or drive efficiencies
- Leveraging existing platforms and leading process improvements for the organization's CRM (Salesforce) and product data compliance and governance
- Lead and influence cross-functionally among IT, Service, Sales and Marketing and/or external agencies to execute measurable results
- Serve as strategic advisor to the executive team and lead the ongoing company-wide development of Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud. Additional responsibilities for Web and digital teams, inclusive of customer and product data ownership
- Lead the teams to train, educate and communicate to gain user acceptance and drive adoption across entire user base.
- Optimize website and digital tools for best-in-class user experience and consumer engagement
- Own the end-to-end online customer journeys; partner with service and sales to develop corresponding experiences to drive relationships forward.
- Collaborate with creative design and marcomm teams on driving brand and message consistency, awareness, retention and loyalty
- Minimum ten years in related field with strong understanding of mar/tech stacks and ability to develop roadmap against existing and future capabilities
- Consulting experience or administrator certifications in Salesforce.com platform - ideally Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud - and/or related CRM platforms
- Strong understanding of UI and UX across platforms.
- Deep knowledge of ecommerce, web applications, personalization, APIs and digital analytics to leverage for data-driven campaigns or solutions
- Experience in working in heavily matrixed environments
- Proven ability to lead a team by communicating vision and strategy and not afraid to "roll up their sleeves"
- Proficient in evolving and emerging digital marketing techniques, technologies and best practices.
- Excellent project, data and financial management skills; striving for high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with a proven track record of leadership that delivers business results
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Management Information Systems, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Preferred certifications / experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce.com Platform App Builder
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, Mongo DB
- Google Analytics 360