SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceGTN Technical Staffing
- Works as part of a Digital Transformation delivery team that is responsible for implementing enterprise class, high performing, and highly integrated Pega-based solutions using Agile development and Pega implementation methodologies.
- Designs, codes, tests, and debugs Pega Business Process Management (BPM) applications, within planned sprint timelines, which are built for rapid change and meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Ensures the development of robust, scalable technical Pega solutions with reusable components/common elements
- Performs solution architecture within the Pega RULES Process Commander (PRPC) environment.
- Adheres to Pega architecture compliance guidelines, organizational security requirements, and other design and development standards
- Possesses hands-on experience in implementing middleware technologies and integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services into enterprise solutions.
- Creates new documents or modify existing documentation, including but not limited to, status reports, proposals or presentations, system diagrams, maintenance or change related documentation.
- Serves as an Pega advisor, mentor and specialist to management and staff.