SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceIT Concepts Inc
What will you be doing?:
- Design, implement, and evaluate human capital programs as a consultant to defense clients.
- Apply functional expertise in human capital areas, including policy, workforce planning, organizational assessment, organization design, HR business process design, program evaluation, training design and development, leadership development, change management, employee communications, succession management, career development, competency management, survey research, and human capital strategic planning.
- Apply strong consultative skills, including designing or executing complex data collection methodologies, performing quantitative and qualitative data analyses, composing well-written, data-driven reports, and preparing briefings for senior-level audiences.
- Apply knowledge of federal human capital trends and issues.
- Design and structure human capital projects, drive thought leadership, and build future strategic human capital management business.
- Founded in 2003, IT Concepts was established with a simple yet important promise to “deliver technology concepts that work.” This founding principle, which permeates throughout our team and company culture, has propelled ITC to the upper echelons of the industry. With award-winning services and unflinching dedication to country and clients, ITC remains committed to teamwork, innovation, and collaboration.
- We’re an SBA 8(a) and CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on providing best in class IT Services, Management Consulting, and Data Services Solutions to our clients.
- We’re ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 9001:2015 certified and have CMMI DEV and SVC ML3 ratings
- We’ve been named part of: Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2016, 2018, 2020; Washington Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, 2016 and 2017, 2019; Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016 and 2017, 2019
- We offer great benefits – Competitive Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Identity Protection, Pet Insurance, 401(k) with company matching and Profit Sharing
- We invest in our employees – Each ITC employee is provided with a LinkedIn Learning Account for endless training. In addition, every employee is provided with a stipend to invest in certifications, a master’s degree, or even a doctorate.
- We work hard, we play hard -Nationals Games, Happy Hours, Holiday events, philanthropic endeavors, etc…at ITC we enjoy working together but also take time to connect with each other and our community through various events and activities.
- 7+ years of experience with providing strategic human capital or organizational consulting services
- Experience in three or more of the following human capital functional areas: workforce planning, organizational assessment, organization design, HR business process design, program evaluation, training design and development, leadership development, change management, employee communications, succession management, career development, survey research, or human capital strategic planning
- Ability to analyze client issues, determine data collection and data analysis strategies, strategize potential solutions, and prepare client-ready reports
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience using PeopleSoft Federal HCM
- Experience in leading requirements gathering or solution development workshops
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or equivalent Human Resources certification
- Must have an active TS/SCI and be able to pass CI Poly.
Interior Design/Color Consultant