SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Support Program Manager and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies in the Federal Financials domain
- Prepare materials and presentations for meetings with large and diverse stakeholder groups to ensure an understanding of the current process, and jointly develop/execute on a change adoption plan
- Develop communications materials to support engagement with stakeholders.
- Track and document previous and planned engagements with stakeholders.
- Facilitate engagements with external stakeholders.
- Actively participate in identified organizations and providing situational awareness of the groups' activities.
- Support the communication of organizational priorities and activities to external partners.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the Enterprise Business Transformation in compliance with client's Change Management methodologies
- Support the Program Manager in team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, onboarding, and methods.
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 10+ years of experience with 2-4+ years consulting in Federal Government Industry
- Experience independently planning events and managing an event from beginning to end.
- Experience developing detailed client deliverables
- Experience with performing Change management in a technical system implementation
- Experience with SharePoint or ServiceNow and digital reporting technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of MS tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project.
- Ability to obtain a public trust. Candidates must have resided in the U.S. for three of past five years to meet the residency requirement for the project.
- Deep expertise in at least one PM area: schedule, risk, performance reporting, requirements development, or portfolio management
- Designed, produced training materials and conducted trainings
- Knowledge of Oracle Federal Financials
- Knowledge of UFMS
- Ability to work independently, detail oriented, capable of working in a fast-paced production environment and managing to deadlines, drives for results.
- Must be able to participate in engagements on behalf of the client, represent client equities, take notes, and report back to internal leadership.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills: Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills