SourceGeneral Dynamics Information Technology
Type of Requisition: PipelineClearance Level Must Currently Possess: NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NoneSuitability: Agency Specific Public Trust/Other Required: Job Family: Software DevelopmentJob Description: GDIT's DOJ/OJP team is looking for a dynamic and experienced Java developers to join our agile teams. Ideal candidate must have experience developing and maintaining Java applications COTS environments. The individual must be comfortable in a hands-on development role and able to work with a varied technology stack and toolset.Job Requirements:
- Designs, develops, and maintains Java interface applications to be utilized in Automation Testing frameworks.
- Adheres to industry standard best practices for software development and maintenance.
- Identifies and leads the way for making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Quickly identifies defects and their root cause during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Leads the design, development, and implementation of software modifications in response to system change requests.
- Works closely with Federal customer to ensure system functions according to stakeholder needs.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet business requirements.
- Java development experience with enterprise level applications
- Experience in Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
- Experience in developing interface applications (Selenium, RESTful, SOAP)
- Experience in developing/maintaining microservices
- 5+ years of developer experience
- 5+ years working with teams in an Agile development environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science related field
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of management and technical personnel.
- Contract Requires US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Agency specific Public Trust clearance