SourceGeneral Dynamics Information Technology
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCISuitability: DHS EOD Public Trust/Other Required: Job Family: CloudJob Description: We are seeking Cloud developer to assist a federal client in crafting, testing, and recommending scalable, flexible, and resilient designs and implement integrations with standard platforms in a cloud environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in strategizing overall needs for continuous integration and continuous Delivery while maintaining focus on Quality of Service.Duties:
- Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal technical teams
- Ensure DevOps processes and tools supporting agile application development teams leading to continuous integration, test, and deploy methods
- Assist with application integration and troubleshooting in this infrastructure for a complex application environment, including management of dependencies on services, platforms, and other applications within the cloud infrastructure.
- Create DevOps process automation and tooling to implement standards and boundaries in a way that empowers our application development teams to help themselves for their infrastructure and deployment needs.
- Experience in migrating applications from the on-premise data centers to public cloud
- 2+ years of Experience in development/programming experience with java, .net and/or Python
- Experience in development, management and orchestration of microservices and deploying micro services-based applications in Cloud
- 2+ years of experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools (e.g., Jenkins, Git, gitlab, github, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, AWS CloudFormation, Terraform) and associated processes
- Experience in Design, implement & enforce DevOps best practices, establish standards and policies for managing source code and continuous integration/delivery
- Experience in application design and development using enterprise languages and frameworks (e.g., J2EE and Spring boot) and experience with interpreted or scripting languages (e.g., Angular, React, NodeJS)
- Cloud native database configuration, integration & optimization (e.g DynamoDB, RDS, MongoDB)
- Experience with Cloud Native PaaS and serverless architecture, its implementation and limitations
- 2+ years of knowledge and experience with container management tools (Docker, OpenShift), Container orchestration (Kubernetes), and Infrastructure-as-code IaaS (Terraform, CloudFormation).
- 2+ years of experience with static code analysis, unit testing and test-driven development, security testing and automated test frameworks.
- Cloud native services optimization for reducing costs, increasing performance, efficiency and improving scalability and elasticity.
Cloud Engineer IV (Contractor)
Cloud and Devops Engineer
Senior System Engineer/Cloud-AWS (Hybrid)