SourceGeneral Dynamics Information Technology
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret SCI + PolygraphClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret SCI + PolygraphSuitability: No Suitability Required Public Trust/Other Required: NoneJob Family: Network EngineeringJob Description:
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Coordinates system development to include design, modeling, security, integration and formal testing.
- Manages and documents system configurations.
- Oversees the transition into production process.
- Creates and maintains programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- Responsible for collaborating with business units to understand how automation can improve workflow opportunities for automation within software processes; gathering requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions; designing and executing quality assurance tests using scripts that automatically test functionality; integrating systems via direct connections and/or rest application plug-ins; setting technical thresholds, and developing, deploying and maintain scripts so they accomplish their intended function.
- Qualifications Include: Demonstrated experience in automating technical processes to achieve a positive business impact through systems integration and custom scripting in one of the following programming languages (C#, SQL, Java, Python, and/or R).
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering and 7 years of experience with robotics, statistics, artificial intelligence, or machine learning.