- Secret Security Clearance Eligibility
- 50% Travel ( Expenses Paid )
- Windows OR Cisco Networking Experience
- Procient in Microsoft products (Oce 2016, SharePoint 2019, Server 2016/2019, Exchange 2019, SQL 2019, Windows 10, Linux, Active Directory, Group Policy, PKI)
- Networking: Experience configuring and troubleshooting network Switches, Routers, Firewalls, and Hubs, and Protocol (Border Gateway, Virtual Routing and Forwarding, Virtual Router Redundancy).
- Good understanding of the VMware environment to include vSphere, Virtual SAN, Horizon View, Esxi experience at an enterprise level.
- Good understanding of the underlying hardware supporting VMware platform (DELL, CISCO hosts a plus)
- Experience with configuring, installing, and maintaining Cisco Smart Licensing and On-Premise Server. -Good working knowledge of System and Application protocols and how to traverse the network (ICMP, SSH, SNMP, SMTP, LANs, WANs)
IT Specialist - Charleston
Information System Security Specialist
Training Specialist II
IT Ops Specialist
Clinical Specialist Performance Improvement Data Analyst - Relocation Offered!
Identify and Access Management Specialist, Senior
Technical Support Specialist