SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceDunhill Professional Search
General Summary:. Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems and software products (both remote and onsite) and for configured services running on various platforms (operating within a defined operating model and processes). Provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server and network areas, and for particular software solutions/vendors/brands. Work includes L1 and L2/ basic and intermediate level troubleshooting.Job Responsibilities:
- Direct and address the management and coordination of the product from development through production.
- Oversee the coordination, integration, and flow of development, testing, and deployment to support continuous delivery.
- Manage risk and resolve issues that affect release management.
- Leads and coordinates system release planning, scheduling and deployment management at a portfolio level. This includes baseline management, version controls, implementation plans, communication plans, software upgrades, operational change requests.
- Manage client and management expectations with respect to release management activities.
- Execute release activities in accordance with established Change and Release Management processes
- Ensure appropriate controls are met in the release and deployment processes.
- Diagnose build and automation issues + Research and migrate to new automation systems.
- Work closely with the engineering team for planning, testing, managing and implementation of changes.
- Ensure deployments are promoted and test activities occur within development environments in accordance with the Release Schedule and established framework.
- Follow documentation standards and produce required release management deliverables such as, Release Briefing Packages and Release Plans.
- Ensure completion and tracking of release artifacts.
- Execute transfer of artifacts/deliverables to IT Operations team.
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Experience with .NET Framework and .NET Core, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, MVC
Devops & Release Engineer