SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- SQL Coding for reports, dashboards, and visualizations. Using Python (or R) to help your stakeholders improve their performance, and sometimes designing algorithms to decipher deeper why and how questions.
- Understanding your business stakeholders' objectives, the metrics that are the most important to them, and how they measure their performance.
- Turning business requirements into technical requirements.
- Finding and understanding the correct data sources for a given analysis.
- Iterating based on stakeholder feedback.
- Visualizing complex analysis.
- Learning from, and sharing knowledge and skills with your teammates to grow BI's total impact to the organization.
- Bachelor of Science in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field. Master of Science in any of the aforementioned fields, preferred.
- 2+ years of industry and client consulting experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence, or comparable data engineering role.
- 2+ years of experience using SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Experience with Tableau or equivalent to create impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards.
- Experience in report development, data warehousing, as well as BI tools, techniques, and technology
- Experience using Python or R programming languages, preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfort presenting to everyone from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
- Ability to directly connect analytic insights to strategy drivers.
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes.
- Sensitivity to clients' needs and ability to develop warm client relationships.
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems.
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data.
- Experience with reporting, descriptive statistics, probability, and cleaning big datasets.
- Willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions.
- Enjoyment from collaborating with others in a team environment.
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive and self-reliance.