SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceDunhill Professional Search
- Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems and software products (both remote and onsite) and for configured services running on various platforms (operating within a defined operating model and processes).
- Provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server and network areas, and for software solutions/vendors/brands.
- Work includes L1 and L2/ basic and intermediate level troubleshooting.
- CompTIA Security+
- 5+ years of relevant work experience; Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of using Microsoft SCCM.
- Configuration and installation of Windows physical and Virtual Servers
- Windows Security including Active Directory, User Account Management, MFA, PKI
- Patch Management, rollout patches across data centers.
- Ability to guide junior team members, inter-personal skills.
- Work with development teams and business users.
- Server Operating Systems; Tech Architecture-Server Operating Systems and Tech Architecture-System Maintenance
- Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Windows 10
- Desktop Imaging
- OS/SW Packaging Deployment
- Virtualization technologies
- SQL Server Administration
- Good communication skills (written and oral)