SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Business Group Highlights DefenseThe Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions. ResponsibilitiesThis position is for a large contract for the Army, providing leadership and support existing systems, processes, and policies as well as working to implement new technologies and processes in support of the client's mission to provide Intelligence training and technologies to military personnel.Deliver projects that focus on cloud and on-premise data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting, data management and advanced analytics including products such as R or python. Conceptualize viable technical solutions that meets customer objectives and project requirements within the cost and schedule constraints. Technical SME for customer-facing project delivery for business intelligence, data management, and data analytics projects aimed at government. Develop and demonstrate the technical design of the data warehouse or reporting products. Provide thought leadership for innovative data solutions to address complex business problems. Work with and through both functional and technical project team members to deliver products in an agile manner. Work with team leaders, data engineers and data analysts in resolving complex technical and operational issues. Highly efficient developer of the complex ETL, SSIS packages and dashboards Qualifications3 years experience and a BA/BS degree. Rresponsible for assisting more senior positions and/or performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions.Must have a current TS/SCI clearanceBachelor of Science Degree or higher computer science, statistics, or other related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) curriculum with 2 years relevant experience (0 years with Master of Science Degree, 0 years with PhD) with strong analytical and computing skills. Candidates with an additional 3 years of relevant experience may be considered for a Principal position
- Experience with designing, developing and managing enterprise-level databases using relational dabased such as SQL Server or MySQL
- Experience with Data Warehouse, Data Management Reporting including dashboard development.
- Experience with ETL tools like MSFT SSIS, Informatica, Pentaho
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Strong understanding of data engineering, structure, formatting, conditioning and analysis.
- Knowledge of database tools and current data science processes.
- Full-stack development experience.
- Experience with improving performance on enterprise applications with large data
- Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development frameworks
- Thorough/Working knowledge of research designs.
- Thorough/Working knowledge of collection methods, capabilities and tasking process.
- Intellectual curiosity; creativity and innovation to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to complex problems.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills